Ashwagandha Flower Seeds for Home and Balcony Gardening with Free 100 Gm Agropeat (Plant Growth Booster) washed and treated Peat provides complete nutritional supplement By Kraft Seeds
Ashwagandha is best known for stress Reduction, Neural Protection, and a Lot More from an Ancient Herb
Ashwagandha or Withania somnifera or Winter Cherry or Indian ginseng or poison gooseberry is an ayurvedic herb that has been used for centuries in India as an adaptogenic herbal remedy to improve overall health, vitality and longevity.
It has remarkable stress-relieving properties comparable to those of powerful drugs used to treat depression and anxiety. Scientific studies support ashwagandhaâ€™s ability not only to relieve stress, but also to protect brain cells against the deleterious effects of our modern lifestyles.
The benefits of ashwagandha are many; in addition to promoting fertility, aiding in wound care, and boosting the immune system, some other benefits are:
Diuretic, Sleep aid, Galactogogue, Anti-epileptic, Anti-tumour, Pain relief, Eye health, Heart tonic, Lowers cholesterol, Regulates, blood sugar, Reduces depression and anxiety, Combats stress, Fights cognitive decline due to brain cell degeneration.
EASY 2 SOW / EASY 2 GROW
Having Difficulty in sowing / Germination / Growing seeds, who else can be the better guide to you for Gardening than the seeds man themselves here at Kraft Seeds
STEPS TO SOW TILL GROW :
Steps : SEED – SOIL – SOW – WATER- CARE – GROW
1) Seed - Open the Kraft Seeds packets on a blank white sheet of paper, so that while opening the packet if the seeds fall (seeds being very small and tiny) you are able to save them on that sheet – Collect and then ready for sowing.
2) Soil – a very important part of sowing- Take Agropeat / Cocopeat (Agropeat / Cocopeat) and mix it in water and keep it overnight. (Ratio of Agropeat to water – 1kg of Agropeat to 5 litre of water) Use that mixture to mix it with soil (Ratio of Agropeat mixture to Soil – 80:20) Agropeat helps in the germination of seeds a lot.
3) Sow - Take a seed Tray (A seed tray available of various holes sizes), fill the above mixture in all the holes of the seed tray, and then Sow 2-3 seeds in each hole (.5 or 1 inch deep in the soil hole)
4) Water – Taking care while watering is very important in the first few days of sowing. For the first 10-12 days water the seed/ Soil only through a garden Water sprayer / sprinkler (nozzle of water sprayer set to sprinkle) as hush of water will break or flush the seed.
5) Care – Keep an eye on the soil and seedling growing, if it by any chance it gets attack by intruders (Weed / Pest / Ants) keep your ammunitions ready, recommend Organic Pest Nil, Organic Ant Kill to protect your plant.
6) Grow – Once the seedling is healthy, you may transplant it to your desired planter or Garden and yes remember to keep giving strength to your plant by using Organic Biofit Organic Enzyme for Roots, Organic Manure.
- Dispatched with in one Working Day.
- Order Above Rs 499/- Free Delivery
- Order Below Rs 499/- Shipping Rs. 75 Added.
- Delivery in India Only.