4 in 1 Vegetable Seeds Kids Pack for Garden Lover Kids to promote love with Nature initiative with the help of Victor Uncle by Kraft Seeds
Hey Kids !! I m Victor Uncle. I will help you how to grow beautiful flower and Vegetable Seeds. If any help require with victor uncle they can query in Messenger Chat Which is showing in Page Footer.
THE BENEFITS OF GARDENING WITH KIDS:
- Children have a better connection with the earth
- they develop patience as they wait for the seeds to grow
- they gain responsibility as they take care of the plants
- they learn about the growth process
Planting seeds is our favorite kids gardening activity. After planting the seeds, children learn the importance of taking care of them while observing their growth.
They are fascinated how the seeds are tucked into the soil and they take great care by watering them daily, waiting for them to grow.
When the first sign of green pops through the soil, the biggest smiles erupt from their faces. Once they take their plants home, parents say the preschoolers continue to nurture them, making sure they get plenty of water and light. What a valuable life lesson!
Gardening gives children a chance to learn an important life skill, one that is overlooked in standard school curriculums. Gardening is also a great way to teach environmental awareness by exploring the workings of nature.
EASY 2 SOW / EASY 2 GROW
Having Difficulty in sowing / Germination / Growing seeds, who else can be the better guide to you for Gardening than the seeds man themselves here at Kraft Seeds
STEPS TO SOW TILL GROW :
Steps : SEED – SOIL – SOW – WATER- CARE – GROW
1) Seed - Open the Kraft Seeds packets on a blank white sheet of paper, so that while opening the packet if the seeds fall (seeds being very small and tiny) you are able to save them on that sheet – Collect and then ready for sowing.
2) Soil – a very important part of sowing- Take Agropeat / Cocopeat (Agropeat / Cocopeat) and mix it in water and keep it overnight. (Ratio of Agropeat to water – 1kg of Agropeat to 5 litre of water) Use that mixture to mix it with soil (Ratio of Agropeat mixture to Soil – 80:20) Agropeat helps in the germination of seeds a lot.
3) Sow - Take a seed Tray (A seed tray available of various holes sizes), fill the above mixture in all the holes of the seed tray, and then Sow 2-3 seeds in each hole (.5 or 1 inch deep in the soil hole)
4) Water – Taking care while watering is very important in the first few days of sowing. For the first 10-12 days water the seed/ Soil only through a garden Water sprayer / sprinkler (nozzle of water sprayer set to sprinkle) as hush of water will break or flush the seed.
5) Care – Keep an eye on the soil and seedling growing, if it by any chance it gets attack by intruders (Weed / Pest / Ants) keep your ammunitions ready, recommend Organic Pest Nil, Organic Ant Kill to protect your plant.
6) Grow – Once the seedling is healthy, you may transplant it to your desired planter or Garden and yes remember to keep giving strength to your plant by using Organic Biofit Organic Enzyme for Roots, Organic Manure.
- Dispatched with in one Working Day.
- Order Above Rs 499/- Free Delivery
- Order Below Rs 499/- Shipping Rs. 75 Added.
- Delivery in India Only.