Coriander Panipat Indian Vegetable Desi Seeds Summer Variety (Buy 1 Get 1 Free) By Kraft Seeds
Bell peppers are one of the most popular vegetables grown in home gardens. The bell pepper is native to Central and North America and is easy to grow. There is now a much wider variety of peppers to choose from with different colours and even different shapes. Planting and care. Start seeds indoors 8-10 weeks before last spring frost date.
The temperature must be at least 70 degrees F for seed germination, so keep them in a warm area for the best and fastest results.
Start pepper seeds three to a pot, and thin out the weakest seedling. Let the remaining two pepper plants spend their entire lives together as one plant.
The leaves of two plants help protect peppers against sunscald, and the yield is often twice as good as two segregated plants. Begin to harden off plants about 10 days before transplanting. A week before transplanting, introduce fertilizer or aged compost in your garden soil.
After the danger of frost has passed, transplant seedlings outdoors, 18 to 24 inches apart (but keep paired plants close to touching.)
Soil should be at least 65 degrees F, peppers will not survive transplanting at temps any colder. Northern gardeners can warm up the soil by covering it with black plastic.
Put two or three matchsticks in the hole with each plant, along with about a teaspoon of fertilizer. They give the plants a bit of sulfur, which they like.
EASY 2 SOW / EASY 2 GROW
Having Difficulty in sowing / Germination / Growing seeds, who else can be the better guide to you for Gardening than the seeds man themselves here at Kraft Seeds
STEPS TO SOW TILL GROW :
Steps : SEED – SOIL – SOW – WATER- CARE – GROW
1) Seed - Open the Kraft Seeds packets on a blank white sheet of paper, so that while opening the packet if the seeds fall (seeds being very small and tiny) you are able to save them on that sheet – Collect and then ready for sowing.
2) Soil – a very important part of sowing- Take Agropeat / Cocopeat (Agropeat / Cocopeat) and mix it in water and keep it overnight. (Ratio of Agropeat to water – 1kg of Agropeat to 5 litre of water) Use that mixture to mix it with soil (Ratio of Agropeat mixture to Soil – 80:20) Agropeat helps in the germination of seeds a lot.
3) Sow - Take a seed Tray (A seed tray available of various holes sizes), fill the above mixture in all the holes of the seed tray, and then Sow 2-3 seeds in each hole (.5 or 1 inch deep in the soil hole)
4) Water – Taking care while watering is very important in the first few days of sowing. For the first 10-12 days water the seed/ Soil only through a garden Water sprayer / sprinkler (nozzle of water sprayer set to sprinkle) as hush of water will break or flush the seed.
5) Care – Keep an eye on the soil and seedling growing, if it by any chance it gets attack by intruders (Weed / Pest / Ants) keep your ammunitions ready, recommend Organic Pest Nil, Organic Ant Kill to protect your plant.
6) Grow – Once the seedling is healthy, you may transplant it to your desired planter or Garden and yes remember to keep giving strength to your plant by using Organic Biofit Organic Enzyme for Roots, Organic Manure.
- Dispatched with in one Working Day.
- Order Above Rs 499/- Free Delivery
- Order Below Rs 499/- Shipping Rs. 75 Added.
- Delivery in India Only.