Tinda or Round Gourd Seeds by Gate Garden Indian Vegetable by Kraft Seeds
100 Seeds Each Packet | Use for Garden | All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only actual product may vary due to product enhancement. The plant is as with all cucurbits, a prolific vine, and is grown as an annual. The plant also is prickly with small thorns similar to the Zucchini. The fruit is approximately spherical, and 5–8 cm in diameter The seeds may also be roasted and eaten. Tinda is a famous nickname among Punjabi families in India. This unique squash-like gourd is native to India, very popular in Indian and Pakistani cooking with curry and many gourmet dishes. Green colored, apple sized fruits are flattish round in shape and 50-60 grams in weight. Plants are vigorous, productive and begin to bear fruits in 70 days after planting.
Tinda can be confused with tendli or kundru due to similar-sounding names from different languages and regions. Tinda in Punjabi or most North Indian languages is "Indian baby pumpkin".
EASY 2 SOW / EASY 2 GROW
Having Difficulty in sowing / Germination / Growing seeds, who else can be the better guide to you for Gardening than the seeds man themselves here at Kraft Seeds
STEPS TO SOW TILL GROW :
Steps : SEED – SOIL – SOW – WATER- CARE – GROW
1) Seed - Open the Kraft Seeds packets on a blank white sheet of paper, so that while opening the packet if the seeds fall (seeds being very small and tiny) you are able to save them on that sheet – Collect and then ready for sowing.
2) Soil – a very important part of sowing- Take Agropeat / Cocopeat (Agropeat / Cocopeat) and mix it in water and keep it overnight. (Ratio of Agropeat to water – 1kg of Agropeat to 5 litre of water) Use that mixture to mix it with soil (Ratio of Agropeat mixture to Soil – 80:20) Agropeat helps in the germination of seeds a lot.
3) Sow - Take a seed Tray (A seed tray available of various holes sizes), fill the above mixture in all the holes of the seed tray, and then Sow 2-3 seeds in each hole (.5 or 1 inch deep in the soil hole)
4) Water – Taking care while watering is very important in the first few days of sowing. For the first 10-12 days water the seed/ Soil only through a garden Water sprayer / sprinkler (nozzle of water sprayer set to sprinkle) as hush of water will break or flush the seed.
5) Care – Keep an eye on the soil and seedling growing, if it by any chance it gets attack by intruders (Weed / Pest / Ants) keep your ammunitions ready, recommend Organic Pest Nil, Organic Ant Kill to protect your plant.
6) Grow – Once the seedling is healthy, you may transplant it to your desired planter or Garden and yes remember to keep giving strength to your plant by using Organic Biofit Organic Enzyme for Roots, Organic Manure.
- Dispatched with in one Working Day.
- Order Above Rs 599/- Free Delivery
- Order Below Rs 599/- Shipping Rs. 75 Added.
- Delivery in India Only.
Kraft seeds have always believed in sustainable development of Environment by believing in growing a seed a house.
- Since the year 2000 a group of passionate dreamers at Kraft Seeds work day in day out to provide the best Seeds and Flower Bulbs to indian homes.
- Kraft Seeds offers a wide range of Flower Seeds, Indian Vegetable Seeds, Exotic Vegetable Seeds, Herb Seeds, Flower Bulbs, And all you need in garden accessories.
- Kraft Seeds have always believed ‘ORGANIC’ and moving forward in that direction.
Kraft Seeds offers a wide range of Organic Products :-
- Organic Manures
- Organic Pesticides
- Organic Ant Kill
- Organic Bio-Fit
- Organic Enzyme for Stronger Roots
Something Somewhere went Terribly wrong, that we face Global warming, Water Scarcity and other problems that engulf our Earth- but we at Kraft Seeds always Believe in HOPE.
‘LETS SOW A SEED A HOUSE AND MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR OUR YOUNGER GENERATIONS’
- Kraft Seeds offers highest germination guaranteed!
- As the seeds are packed fresh when the order arrives.
- Germination depends on many factors which are beyond our control like weed attack, soil conditions, climatic conditions Esp. During Indian Summers, and many other which may not be visible through naked eye,
- Still we care for our customers and –
- In case you may find any problem in germination of our seeds please feel to choose any of the three option:
- Contact our helpline and take guidance
- Claim your order again
- Claim refund against your order
- and we will happy to help you!