FLOWER SEEDS/BULBS FOR ALL SEASON PART-1 RAJNIGHANDHA TUBEROSE WHITE FLOWER BULBS (15 BULBS IN EACH PACK) ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR FLOWER BULBS IN INDIA BY KRAFT SEEDS
- RAJNIGHANDHA TUBEROSE/ POLIANTHES TUBEROSA, known as, It is called omixochitl "bone flower". In the Philippines, the plant is also known as azucena. In Indonesia, the plant is known as 'bunga sedap malam' (lit. Flower that smells good in the night). In India tuberose is known 'Nishigandha'. In Iran, it is known as 'Maryam', named after the Virgin Mary.In Bangladesh it is known as Rajnighandha (the flower which smells at night ).
- RAJNIGHANDHA TUBEROSE Common Name is POLIANTHES TUBEROSA. The tuberose is a night-blooming plant native to Mexico, as is every other known species of Polianthes.
- It grows in elongated spikes up to 45 cm (18 in) long that produce clusters of fragrant waxy white flowers that bloom from the bottom towards the top of the spike. It has long, bright green leaves clustered at the base of the plant and smaller, clasping leaves along the stem. Epiphyllous adhesion of stamens is seen in the flower.
- Dispatched with in one Working Day.
- Order Above Rs 499/- Free Delivery
- Order Below Rs 499/- Shipping Rs. 75 Added.
- Delivery in India Only.