Squash/Zucchini English Vegetable Seeds by Kraft Seeds
6 Seeds Each Packet | Use for Garden | All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Squash is a seasonal vegetable. It is very susceptible to frost and heat damage, but with proper care it will produce a bumper crop with very few plants. Squash come in two main types: summer squash and winter squash. While there s not much difference among the tastes and textures of summer squashes, winter squashes offer a wide array of flavours. Summer squash (Cucurbita pepo) produces prolifically from early summer until the first frost. This group includes both green and yellow zucchini, most yellow crookneck and straightneck squash, and scallop (or pattypan) squash. Most summer squash are ready to pick 60 to 70 days after planting, but some reach harvestable size in 50 days. You can use them raw for salads and dips or cook them in a wide variety of ways, including squash "french fries" and such classics as zucchini bread. Summer squash blossoms, picked just before they open, are delicious in soups and stews, or try them sautéed, stuffed, or dipped in batter and fried. (You ll want to use mostly male flowers for this purpose, though, and leave the female flowers to produce fruit.) Summer squash keep for only a week or so in the refrigerator, so you ll probably want to freeze most of the crop.
EASY 2 SOW / EASY 2 GROW
Having Difficulty in sowing / Germination / Growing seeds, who else can be the better guide to you for Gardening than the seeds man themselves here at Kraft Seeds
STEPS TO SOW TILL GROW :
Steps : SEED – SOIL – SOW – WATER- CARE – GROW
1) Seed - Open the Kraft Seeds packets on a blank white sheet of paper, so that while opening the packet if the seeds fall (seeds being very small and tiny) you are able to save them on that sheet – Collect and then ready for sowing.
2) Soil – a very important part of sowing- Take Agropeat / Cocopeat (Agropeat / Cocopeat) and mix it in water and keep it overnight. (Ratio of Agropeat to water – 1kg of Agropeat to 5 litre of water) Use that mixture to mix it with soil (Ratio of Agropeat mixture to Soil – 80:20) Agropeat helps in the germination of seeds a lot.
3) Sow - Take a seed Tray (A seed tray available of various holes sizes), fill the above mixture in all the holes of the seed tray, and then Sow 2-3 seeds in each hole (.5 or 1 inch deep in the soil hole)
4) Water – Taking care while watering is very important in the first few days of sowing. For the first 10-12 days water the seed/ Soil only through a garden Water sprayer / sprinkler (nozzle of water sprayer set to sprinkle) as hush of water will break or flush the seed.
5) Care – Keep an eye on the soil and seedling growing, if it by any chance it gets attack by intruders (Weed / Pest / Ants) keep your ammunitions ready, recommend Organic Pest Nil, Organic Ant Kill to protect your plant.
6) Grow – Once the seedling is healthy, you may transplant it to your desired planter or Garden and yes remember to keep giving strength to your plant by using Organic Biofit Organic Enzyme for Roots, Organic Manure.
- Dispatched with in one Working Day.
- Order Above Rs 499/- Free Delivery
- Order Below Rs 499/- Shipping Rs. 75 Added.
- Delivery in India Only.